The Website is operated by Renaissance Carnival, trading as Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United States, whose registered address is at P.O. Box 1032, Bear, Delaware 19701, United States (Renaissance Carnival, us, we, our).
By visiting the Website, you agree to be bound by, consent to comply with, and consent to the practices described in, these Terms and Conditions, which govern your access and use of the Website and all content and functionalities available on the Website (or any of our other websites and related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.RenaissanceCarnival.com and related domain names) (the Services).
Your use of the Website and its contents does not grant you any copyright, design, trademark or other intellectual property rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including our software, HTML or other code contained in the Website. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Website is typically protected by national and international intellectual property laws and treaties. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by us or the licensor of such Content. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, linking, commercially exploiting, copying and use of the above listed materials on any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
In addition to the Intellectual Property rights mentioned above, Content is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Website. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete but we cannot promise that Content is error-free. We also do not promise that the functional aspects of the Website or Content will be error free or that this Website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that you have up to date virus checking software installed.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
By providing a review you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute. You also grant us a right to use any content you provide for our own purposes including republication in any form or media. Comments may be moderated and may not be displayed immediately but we do not commit to checking all content and will not be liable for third party posts. If you have a complaint about any posts please contact us at info@RenaissanceCarnival.com .We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to publish or to remove any comment including those that we believe may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people’s privacy, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trade marks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data, improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. This Website is available to the public and therefore information you consider confidential should not be posted to this Website.
Certain Services and related features, such as but not limited to, newsletters, that may be made available on the Website may require registration or subscription to enable your use of them. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such Services or related features, you agree to provide complete, accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. We may change our registration or subscription requirements from time to time. As a user of the Website you are solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. As a user of the Website you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such a password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account. Renaissance Carnival shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this paragraph. You may be liable for our losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge that (i) it is technically impossible that the Website will be provided free of defaults and that Renaissance Carnival cannot take any responsibility for this, (ii) that defaults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Website, and that (iii) the operation of the Website may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside Renaissance Carnival’s control, such as, for example, transmission and telecommunication links between Renaissance Carnival and you and between Renaissance Carnival and other systems and networks.
While Renaissance Carnival has tried to accurately display the colors and shape of products, the actual colors and/or shape you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
Renaissance Carnival may at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt, all or part of the Website in order to perform maintenance work and/or make improvements and/or changes to the Website. Renaissance Carnival is not liable for any modification to or suspension or interruption of the Website.
TERMS OF SALE
The purchase of products through the website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the Delaware, United Sates.
In order to make purchases on the Website, you must provide your personal details, including your real first and last name, valid mobile telephone number, valid e-mail address, payment details, valid billing address and other requested information as indicated. You represent and warrant that the payment details you provide are valid, complete and correct and confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The Website is only available to persons who meet Renaissance Carnival terms of eligibility, those who hold a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to Renaissance Carnival, and those who have authorized us to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the product(s), including any taxes or delivery fee if applicable, which they purchase. Products purchased are for personal or gift use only and shall not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or for any other commercial benefit. Renaissance Carnival reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being delivered to any one customer or delivery address.
By making an offer to purchase products(s), you expressly authorize Renaissance Carnival to perform credit checks and to transmit or obtain your credit card information or credit report information (including any updated information) to or from third parties to authenticate your identity, validate your credit card, obtain an initial credit card authorization and/or authorize individual purchase transactions, as we deem necessary. You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and such personal information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
ORDER OF THE PRODUCTS
The products available on the website, including any samples Renaissance Carnival may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any products you purchase or otherwise received from Renaissance Carnival.
The products appearing for sale on the website are subject to acceptance and availability. If, for any reason following the placement of an order for product(s), we are unable to supply a particular product, we will inform you as soon as possible, cancel your total order
Please note that you can order up to 5 (five) units of a product.
All orders are subject to acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that delivery restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the Terms and Conditions or any other problem identified by us.
Renaissance Carnival will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of 1 (one) year.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, it is a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless cancelled, acceptance of your order will be perfected upon completion of the packing of your order by us.
Completion of the contract between you and Qvie will be perfected when we dispatch the products to you, at which time you will receive a second email confirming that your order has been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Delaware, United States and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Renaissance Carnival.
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the Website, whether or not that product has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Every effort is made to make sure all details on the Website are accurate, however we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the product(s), we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the order process, you agree to accept and pay the full amount payable for the product(s) as set out in your order, including any delivery charges applicable to that order.
PRICES AND PAYMENT POLICY
We currently accept the following tender types for Orders placed on our Website: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in United States, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
All credit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer. If the issuer of the credit card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment.
The details on the credit card used to make the payment must match the exact ID information of the cardholder as held by the issuer. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by Renaissance Carnival. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit card to use it.
No credit cardsâ€™ details will be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties except by our online payment gateway service provider.
Renaissance Carnival delivers in the United States nd Caribbean and we estimate that your order is expected to be delivered within 2 to 3 (two to three) days of your event or from the day you receive your order confirmation email. For remote areas the delivery time may vary therefore we invite you to contact our Customer Service.
If no one is available to accept delivery of the order, you will have the option to arrange for an alternative delivery date. If you fail to collect your delivery by the second attempt you may be charged an additional delivery fee for any further attempt.
Orders may not be delivered to P.O. boxes, AFO/FPO addresses or to any address outside the United States.
Orders are delivered Monday through Saturday, excluding Sunday and public holidays.
U.S. citizens traveling to any destination outside of the United States will be required to present a valid U.S. passport. Passports must be valid for 6 months past the return date. Some countries require a visa for transit or entry. Passengers are responsible to ensure that they have all the proper documents for entry. All names on documents must match the legal name on your photo I.D., and travel document information must match tickets. Please check the State Department website at https://travel.state.gov for further information. Immunizations may also be required. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in denied boarding, denied entry, and/or government imposed fines. If you are a citizen of another country, there may be additional requirements. Check with the nearest consulate or embassy of the destination you are traveling to and find out the entry requirements for non-U.S. citizens.
Travelers who fail to present the necessary documentation, will be denied boarding, and be solely responsible for all fines, cancellation penalties, fees and additional expenses. Travel Insurance will not reimburse anyone for their travel expenses, if they’re denied boarding for not having a valid passport.
Renaissance Carnival takes Covid-19 extremely serious and will take every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests. We work very closely with the local government of every city and country that we host an experience with to make sure that both theirs and our standards of cleanliness, safety, and risk mitigation are compliant and conducive a fun and Covid-19 safe trip!
Renaissance Carnival will always take the following precautions:
- Follow local and federal gathering protocols
- Requests proof of Negative Covid-19 test results or proof of a completed Covid-19 vaccine within 4 days of trip departure
- Requests the use of masks for indoor spaces and where required to enhance physical distance safety in buses and other smaller spaces. Outside spaces will follow city requirements respecting physical distancing and may not require masks.
Renaissance Carnival is not responsible or to be held liable for any changes in Covid-19 protocols or policies in various countries, states, parishes, boroughs, cities, counties, districts, or provinces.
PHOTO VIDEO RELEASE
I, hereby grant permission to Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC and all of their subsidiaries to reproduce any portion of the video and photo images listed below that have been taken by me Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC and all of their staff and agents for the purpose of SELF USE and or SELF PROMOTION publications which can include but is not limited to, books, cards, calendars, invitations, social media, and websites without any more compensation or recognition given to me.
Furthermore, I grant creative permission to alter the photograph(s). My permission is granted for videos and photographs to the event, travel package, or product I am purchasing with and through Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC.
Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients benefit, and on the express condition that Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
TRAVEL PACKAGE SALES WITHOUT COSTUME
1. Deposits are non-refundable
2. Travel packages are non-refundable. Customers may be issued a credit for the full amount of funds paid towards the travel package.
3. Credits will expire within 12 months of original package purchase date.
4. Packages and event tickets may be transferred to another person or group
5. The customer is responsible for finding someone to transfer their package to. Renaissance Carnival may provide a waiting list to assist with transfer of package
6. Please Allow up to 7 days to process a credit or transfer
7. There are no refunds of any kind on packages, costumes, and/or events for trips canceled by customers within 90 days of the first day of their purchased package and/or event.
8. Renaissance Carnival reserves the right to deny any person or group from purchasing a service, event, package, or promotion
TRAVEL PACKAGE SALES WITH COSTUME
1. Deposits are non-refundable
2. Travel packages are non-refundable. Customers may be issued a credit for the full amount of funds paid towards the travel package.
3. Credits will expire within 12 months of original package purchase date.
4. Packages, costumes, and event tickets may be transferred to another person or group. This person is responsible for completion of item payments.
5. The customer is responsible for finding someone to transfer their package and/or costume to
6. There are no refunds of any kind on packages, costumes, and/or events for trips canceled by customers within 90 days of the first day of their purchased package and/or event.
7. Renaissance Carnival reserves the right to deny any person or group from purchasing a service, costume, event, package, or promotion
1. All deposits are non-refundable
2. Deposits for costumes, packages, and event tickets may be transferred to another person. This person is responsible for completion of item payments.
3. The customer is responsible for finding someone to transfer their package, at your own expense
4. Renaissance Carnival may provide a waiting list to assist with transfer of the costume, event, package, or promotion
5. A deposit is considered at least 20%. All promotional deposits (any payments less than 10% are not considered a full deposit). Payments after promotional deposit may be withheld as part of the deposit.
1. All costume deposits are non refundable
2. Costume payments refunds are not permitted because each item is custom made to customers color preferences, body measurements, and accessory requests.
3. You may find someone to transfer your costume or package, at your own expense
4. Upon registering for a costume payment plan, you are agreeing to pay for the item(s) in full and are responsible for paying the full purchase amount. Failing to do so will result in your account being transferred to a debt collections agency within 30 days of final payment due date.
1. All pre-registration deposits are non-refundable.
2. In the event that you can not participate in the purchased/pre-registered carnival, you may also elect to use pre-registration deposit as a 2 year credit towards another costume at another time as opposed to forfeiting your deposit.
3. Pre-registration is no longer eligible for a 2 year credit after the particular costume band launch.
4. After band launch costumes or deposit may be transferred to another person
5. Pre-registration payment refunds will be returned minus deposit and all applicable credit card or transaction fees
1. All deposits are non-refundable
2. All costume purchases are non-refundable, as they are custom made items and orders.
3. All individual event, promotion, or activity ticket sales are non-refundable.
4. Travel packages are non-refundable.
5. There are no refunds of any kind on packages, costumes, and/or events for trips canceled by customers within 60 days of the first day of their purchased package and/or event.
1. Allow 7 business days for package, event, or costume transfers to process
2. Customer Must submit online transfer request form
3. Transfer confirmation and acknowledgement form must be completed by both parties.
4. The receiving party of the costume transfer will assume responsibility for the remaining balance due of the package, event, or costume
5. All costume sizes and custom orders (if any) will also go directly to the ownership and care of the transfer recipient. Renaissance Carnival is not required to modify the costume or it’s price in any way shape or form.
6. All package custom orders (if any) will also go directly to the ownership and care of the transfer recipient. Renaissance Carnival is not required to modify the custom order or it’s price in any way shape or form.
7. Renaissance Carnival Intl. LLC is not responsible or liable for any dealing or balances due between the bartering parties.
8. There are no refunds on transferred items or packages
9. Renaissance Carnival reserves the right to deny any transfer requests
Payment plans are automated and not manually withdrawn
Automated payments are withdrawn automatically every 30 days starting from date of original purchase/initiation
You may cancel automatic payment payments at anytime but may result in loss of original purchase (ie. deposit, package, or costume)
Payment plans may be cancelled to pay original purchase in full but will not entitle purchaser to any additional discount or incentive.
Upon registering for a costume payment plan, you are agreeing to pay for the item(s) in full and are responsible for paying the full purchase amount. Failing to do so will result in your account being transferred to a debt collections agency within 30 days of final payment due date.
POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED
If the events, activities, and/or any promotions of a Renaissance Carnival package or costume are canceled, you may also apply 100% of your payments as a credit towards another Renaissance Carnival event, activities, and/or any promotions. As a result, refunds will not be assumed or issued outside of mentioned standard refund procedure or policy.
The Parties covenant and agree that in no event, and at no time during the Term or at any time thereafter, shall either of them disparage, denigrate, slander, libel or otherwise defame the other or the other’s businesses, services, properties or assets, or employees, personnel, agents, or representatives.
In no event shall Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God; earthquakes; fires; floods; wars; civil or military disturbances; acts of terrorism; sabotage; strikes; epidemics; riots; power failures; computer failure and any such circumstances beyond its reasonable control as may cause interruption, loss or malfunction of utility, transportation, computer (hardware or software) or telephone communication service; accidents; labor disputes; acts of civil or military authority; governmental actions; or inability to obtain labor, material, equipment or transportation; provided, however, that in the event of a failure or delay. As a result refunds will not be assumed or issued outside of mentioned standard refund procedure.
In exchange for participation in the events, activities, and/or any promotion organized by Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC, and/or the use of their property, facilities and services, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC for illness, injury, death, pregnancy, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC.
4. DAMAGES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Delaware law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC will not offer to refund any of fees I have paid to use its facilities, events, activities, and/or any promotion as attendance for Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC facilities, events, activities, and/or any promotion are completely voluntary. I understand the ability to participate in Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC facilities, events, activities, and/or any promotions may be denied if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm’s length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. All arbitration is subject to and be held in the state of Delaware and its law. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
I hereby verify that I have reviewed my travel itinerary for accuracy. I have been advised of all applicable fees imposed by Renaissance Carnival Intl LLC and the suppliers, plus I have been offered the option of purchasing trip cancellation/interruption insurance. I understand that discounted fares and vacation packages typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional funds.